**Includes critical update for Windows 10 users, originally
released in 4.1.111
New Features and Functionality Changes.
- Added "ultra-condensed formats to Document, Catalog. *RBC
User Interface Changes.
- Table Layout process under Event Prep simplified and updated.
- Event Night, Print Invoice changed to "Invoices" *RBC
- Message 'not tokenized" only displayed once when no internet is available
- Export of Bidders for EventPay! now in Last Name first format, rather
than Document format. *RBC
- Event Night, Results image changed to Treasure Chest. *RBC
- Event Night, Item Purchaser report simplified to one line per
- AuctionSys username and password now pre-filled for
- Invoices, Donor Receipts and Statements to PDF now include email
address when available.
- Minor wording changes for clarity on Event Night, Reports.
- Revised image for Use Record on Join form for clarity.
- Adjusted colors of panels to reflect data type.
- Export of Invoices, Donor Receipts or Statements to PDF now include
email address in file name when available.
Bug Fixes, Correcting Behavior.
Corrected filters for Spire Sync 2, to exclude manual & standard
- PlaceCards, to columns with image now aligns
second column content correctly.
- Event Night, Winning Bids, Print Statement (not
Invoice) was blank. Fixed.
- Space between document image and header always reverted to default.
- Documents, Filter Purchases did not retain selected state when
- Error reports from transactionSingle form when transaction form
opened during unsaved or unsaveable ttansaction. Fixed.
- Changing a card for a "walk-in" guest now queries about desire to
- Quantity field now correctly enabled for Retail Items, Winning
Bids, and is included in calculation of extended price correctly.
- Report headings simplified. On all custom reports, only
custom name is displayed except on last page. Last page now shows
full path and filters, and can be discarded, or printing can be omitted.